Thomas E. Hitchcock, BA, MBA, CLU,
I am a self-employed, independent LPL financial advisor. I work for no one but my clients. My mission, broadly-defined, is to assist, advise, and support my clients in two broad financial areas: (1) risk identification and management, and (2) building and protecting wealth.
Hallmarks of My Practice
~ Resources ~ Bench Strength
And a desire to know you and make a difference
- Rule #1: do no harm . . . get to know and understand you, your family, your business
- Identify financial issues, priorities, and objectives . . . and receive your guidance
- Provide information, perspective, and ideas to address your concerns and get your reactions
- Develop and implement agreed-upon strategies to achieve your game plan
Exceptional tools and professional resources:
- Bay Financial Associates, Waltham, Massachusetts . . . unique, robust financial advisory and insurance services platform supporting independent advisors;
- A voluntary, elite national partnership of top independent insurance and employee benefits practitioners providing and sharing state-of-the-art domestic and international services and solutions; and
- LPL Financial, Boston and San Diego . . . the largest independent financial services company of its kind1
My wife and I live in Lexington and have two liberated daughters. My personal interests include jazz, golf, history, bourbon, and scotch. Volunteer activities have included coaching kids in sports and serving on the Board of the Lexington Education Foundation. I have been, in countless ways, an active volunteer for my alma mater, Union College (trying to repay a ton of financial aid that has made everything possible), including 24 years' service on its Board of Trustees. I also served as Chair of the Board of Union Graduate College, formerly part of Union College, that became a separate institution. My degrees are from Union College and Harvard Business School.
1As reported by Financial Planning Magazine June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.
Phone: 781-893-0909 x223
Return to Advisor Directory